Raw Fury revealed this week that they have taken on publisher duties for the upcoming game. Snufkin: Moominvalley Melody. Developed by Hyper Games, it is a music adventure game brought to you by a writer, artist and cartoonist Tove Janson. You’ll be sent on a journey to restore harmony to the valley, which has stretched across the land and been marred by ugly parks that threaten to destroy the land. The game will be coming to PC and consoles but has no release date beyond 2023.
Snufkin: Moominvalley Melody is a musical adventure game in which Snufkin must restore harmony to Moominvalley, after a series of grotesque parks appear that have ruined the natural balance of the valley. The game is an ambient, wholesome experience for kids and adults alike, and combines open-world mechanics with puzzle, stealth, and melodic elements. Explore the beautiful nature of the valley and beyond! Get inspired by music as you find secrets and solve puzzles on your way. The strict park warden has built hideous parks everywhere and disturbed the natural balance of Moominvalley. Snufkin must help everyone return the valley to its beautiful origin. Get to know many beloved characters from Tove Jansson’s stories. If you already know and love Moomins, you’ll probably meet your favorite character here, and if not, you’re in for a treat!
- A cozy adventure game in a beautiful storybook art style.
- Music in collaboration with Sigur Rós.
- Story-rich gameplay and charming characters to meet, each with their own charming stories to discover and quests to solve, inspired by the work of Tove Jansson.
- Explore the open world of Moominvalley and solve musical and environmental puzzles along the way to unlock its secrets.
- Take out the strict Park Keeper and his gruesome Moominvalley parks with the help of your trusty harmonica, a bit of stealth, and the friends you meet along the way.